Last updated: 26 October 2019
We reserve the right to modify our policies at any time without notice.
ANY INVOLVEMENT ON THIS SITE WILL AUTHORIZE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THE AGREEMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, with or without given notice. Your account will be terminated if you are found violating any of these terms.
- In order to register on our site, you are required to have a valid email address. Registering with a fake email address will result in termination of your account.
- When ordering a service from WinterNode, you are only renting the service. All services remain the property of WinterNode.
- Services ordered from WinterNode will not be activated until payment has been received, and verified to not be fraudulent. In most cases, payment verification is automatic but may require manual review in rare circumstances such as unverified PayPal Accounts.
- Any chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will result in your account being terminated and banned from using our services.
- We have the right to terminate your service if found that your invoice is overdue.
- You are responsible for cancelling automatic payments after your service has been terminated.
- We offer a 48-hour refund policy on your first purchase with us if you are not satisfied you have the option to request a refund. No refunds are allowed after 48-hours. If you wish to get a refund, you must request it via ticket.
- You can only claim a refund once if found creating multiple accounts to request a refund multiple times it will be denied and will be taken into action.
- No refunds are allowed for terminated services with automatic payments.
- We reserve the right to provide additional refunds at our own discretion.
- No refunds will be issued for premature cancellations.
- Dedicated Servers are strictly non-refundable.
- We provide a 99.95% Uptime on our Minecraft Hosting Services. Sometimes, however, for some reason, services may be down, therefore we cannot guarantee a 100% Uptime on our nodes.
- When downtime exceeds the mentioned uptime, your account will be credited for the time that you lost. You must request the compensation via ticket within 7 days of the event.
- Planned system maintenance or downtime does not count towards our uptime. Downtime can only consist of unplanned downtime. The inability to connect because of your own connection issues is not our responsibility.
We will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labour dispute, work stoppage, fire, an act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
We reserve the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms, and conditions or terminate services at any time and without notice.
- You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on WinterNode's servers. Any and all backup services provided by WinterNode, whether paid or not, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity. WinterNode shall by no means be responsible for data loss.
- You agree to our Usage Policy