Last updated: 20 October 2019
We reserve the right to modify our policies at any time without notice.
ANY INVOLVEMENT ON THIS SITE WILL AUTHORIZE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THE AGREEMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Servers may only be used for the services they were intended and you may not install or use unauthorized third party programs. We do provide technical assistance such as a need for help with our Pterodactyl Panel and Server Hosting problems, and will not be held responsible, for any third party software uploaded to our services. Unauthorized usage, such as attempting to access or interfere with other clients data, will result in the suspension of your services.
- Bypassing any limits or restrictions that your service is provisioned with, such as limited allocations, RAM limits, or CPU restrictions or any usage restrictions will result in the suspension of your services without any refunds.
- Your usage must be reasonable and should not place excessive load on our hardware or available resources. You may not interfere with the services we provide to other customers. In rare situations, we may place restrictions on your services if your usage interferes with the services provided to other customers.
- Servers should only store data related to the game. They are not meant for storing personal files, backups, etc. If your storage usage becomes disruptive to other game servers on the same node we have the right to suspend your service until a resolution is reached.
- You are only allowed to order one trial server, this is to prevent abuse. If you are found abusing the trial servers, we have the right to suspend your account.